People live People die
People laugh People cry
Others may forget
U,
but never will I
If kisses were water, I will give you a sea.
If you love a planet, I will give u a galaxy,
If friendship is life I will give you mine.
Nah, If I were to be anything in this world….
I’d be your tears!!!
So, I can be conceived in your heart,
born in your eyes, live on your cheeks & die on your lips!!!!!
One dAy you will ask me, What is more important to you,
me or your life?
I will say: my life…..
And you will walk away from me without knowing
that you are MY LIFE!!!
A Friend is sweet when he’s such a Fizz
But it is sweeter when it’s True!
But you know what?
It’s sweetest when it’s you.
A friend gives hope when life is low,
A friend is a place when you have nowhere to go,
A friend is honest, a friend is true.
A friend is precious a friend is you.
When God opened the windows of the Heaven
He Asked me: What is the most meaningful wish I could grant you?
I said :
please take special care of the person cherishing my life.
IF you were an antique player, you are the quaintest,
if u are a Teddy Bear, you are the most huggable,
If you are a Star, you are the Brightest,
and since you are my FRIEND, you are the BEST!!!!!!!!!
FeEl good when somebody admire you.
Feel better when somebody Love you.
But feel best when somebody
Never forgets you.
R to L (seated)
A special friend is rare and raw indeed,
it beems to be special breed,
Yes, perfect friends are very few,
So lucky I am for having you.
Time Might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces ,
but I will always be THANKFUL ,
That once in my life's journey we became
FRIENDS!
They say it takes a minute to finD a special person,
an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them,
but then an entire life to forget them.
with everlasting love,
lXl'07

8 comments:
dato...
u make me terharu u know...
same here..lXl our datuk 4eva!!
hey, ini laki ke tak ini ???? ahahahaahaha...anyway... prob see you on saturday......
which saturday??n where?wat about ikea?u mean our junior's registration?
ouch..damn jiwang...;p
i didn't know you had that in you...i'm touched
eh..... nothing jiwang lar....seen this somewhere before...anyway...i'll prob be in UNITEN on THIS coming saturday to sell my books.....when u wanna go to IKEA ?
HaiL lxl.hehe
Post a Comment